Arguments Against Same Sex Marriage
This page will contain resources and information to assist you in writing letters to the editor. Your community needs to understand the arguments against same sex marriage.
Send us your Letter to the Editor
Share your thoughts. Write a letter to the editor. Send us a copy of your letter for others to use as a guide line and as resource of information.
Share your Letter to the Editor
Copy this email and send it in.
Pros and Cons of Same Sex Marriage
Contact us and share your published or unpublished letters to
editors. What are the pros and cons of same sex marriage
Logical reasons for opposing same sex marriage:
1) thousands of years of traditional, male-female marriage, across numerous cultures and religions.
2) The public health catastrophe among homosexual men.
3) Numerous studies showing the importance to children of a father and a mother.
** But today let's look at biblical reasons for opposing gay marriages.
* These Scriptures may be meaningless to unbelievers.
* But these are the biblical reasons that should drive us who hold to the Word of God.
1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
(1) God defines homosexual offenders as among "the WICKED."
* Ephesians 5:11, KJV And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
* The Christian's duty is to reprove, not to ignore, that which God calls wicked.
We are grateful to Jim Feeney for writing about the pros and cons of same sex marriage. He makes great arguments against same sex marriage.
Read more from the author of this article: Biblical Arguments Against Gay Marriage www.jimfeeney.org/againstgaymarriag
Send this page to a friend.
Judge Roy Moore
Ten Commandments Supreme Court
Judge Roy Moore
Weekly Bible Verses
But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
North Carolina Marriage Amendment
Marriage Amendment in North Carolina